Wednesday, September 25, 2019

CBS Sucks

I pay for CBS All Access and the App sucks. It is constantly forcing programming on to my screen that I do not want to watch. What is most irritating is that it keeps putting shows I do not want to watch first on my "Shows You Watch" list so I have to search for shows I actually do want to watch. There is no way to wipe the memory or reset the app at my end, but it is constantly wiping it's own memory of the shows I've watched so I wind up turning on shows I've already seem over and over. Terrible coding creating an unpleasant experience for the viewer. I rarely open the CBS App and come closer and closer to just deleting it and cancelling the subscription every time I do.

The crappy App may be influencing my enjoyment of shows I used to like, but Instinct is losing me. Overacting and poor casting is doing it. More and more, these people do not look like the tough athletic cops they portray. The actors are less believable in each episode. The life-death tension is forced. Way too much make-up and camera framing for fashion and head shots, not enough realism. See what happens when you have a crappy App that forces me to watch shows I've seen before - or worse, spoils the experience by forcing me to turn off shows I do not want to watch. Repeatedly.

Not a question, advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment