Wednesday, June 4, 2014

kaspersky, dammit

i don't know if i am going to renew the kaspersky pure 3.0 license when it expires cuz the scan automatically happens even when i am using the computer even though i have it set not to and the scan stops me from being able to use my computer slowing it so much that it takes five to ten minutes to open the kaspersky console and stop the scan and the moment i finally can stop it, the computer runs just fine and i can use my computer again... the frustration reached i want another virus protection program level tonight so if anybody out there knows of a protection suite that actually works without taking over the computer when i am using the computer, let me know...

kaspersky, you are losing me and the three licenses i pay for...

No comments:

Post a Comment