Saturday, December 26, 2009

microsoft sucks

three hours to check the hard drive in checkdisk?... is it vista that sucks or microsoft just building sukage into everything they create?... excel hangs regularly... and everything seems to move so ridiculously slowly...

when I ponder the computer experience and the ridiculous amount of time I spend waiting for microsoft vista to reboot or restart after this or that program freezes for whatever reason, I wonder why I continue and almost feel like I am wasting my time, especially during the periods of isolation due to minimal or no correspondence and the written word seems pointless, though those feelings seldom last more than a few moments as the written word has been my best friend throughout this lifetime (waiting for the one)… people come and go, but the words remain… like songs… and the old song comes to mind again, but that's a blog of a different flavor…

anyway, even after all these years, waiting for microsoft to work right still sucks…

No comments:

Post a Comment