Monday, February 15, 2010

food

i'd like to complain about food... but perhaps it is not food that is the real culprit deserving of this complaint... perhaps it is, or are, to be more grammatically correct, taste buds... cuz it is not the food that magically jumps into my mouth and fills my belly and gives me that seriously stuffed ready to explode feeling... the hands actually move the food, but the hands are not the primary culprit either...

ok, so food is only partially culpable and hands are accomplices, integral to the crime, or complaint, I mean, I am complaining here, not accusing, right?... so what am I doing again?... oh yeah, complaining about food… and hands… and most of all, the taste buds that lead the hands (who don’t have minds of their own, you know) to pick up the foods and stuff my face…

so ok, I am feeling bloated again… and have 40 pounds to lose, or at least 30… find time to sleep so the body can exercise more (time, when is there time, I want to complain about time, or the lack of it, but no, not this time, this time I am complaining about food, and hands, and taste buds, yeah, that’s right)…

maybe I should complain about kisses, or the lack of kisses, but that’s another complaint… of course if someone was seriously into kissing me the way I can get into kissing, there’s be a lot less time for the mouth to receive the food and the taste buds would have a wonderful distraction (and the hands would probably be occupied as well, but the kissing would be the best way of all to cut back on the taste bud addition that corrupts the hands and lays the blame on food)... hey, did you think every complaint would defy the title of this blog?...

the food is innocent, really… poor food…

narf…

No comments:

Post a Comment