Saturday, October 19, 2013

blogger bust

the blogger (aka google) servers are sucking more than ever these days... maybe brighthouse is not helping and maybe kaspersky is complicating things and whatever whatever, but blogger sucks lately, really big sucks... have they tagged my account as using too much blogger space or maybe that is just toying with paranoia... the fact is, of my eighty some odd blogs here at blogger, yes, eighty some odd, not a one, not the newest that have merely a few dozen entries nor the daily that has more than five thousand entries, yes, five thousand, are easily managed or navigated or added to these days and it's been going on all year, even before we moved here back in late january or so where the brighthouse cable internet service sucks even more than it did where we used to live...

and come to think of it, google's gmail has become unusable for me on my main account because it will not download mail to me client (Windows Mail) on my laptop and i don't have time to navigate thousands of emails a week without filters on the gmail website... so maybe it is time to find an alternative to gmail, google, blogger, and the crap they and microsoft put out...

so i am blogging less, which might be what blogger wants, and they just might get me to invest wordpress or some other blog software and move to my own domain, but for the moment i shall wait and see cuz i don't have desire, time, or patience to learn how to do more than i already do with my own domain and besides, i'd have to pay more for more space there because i've used up the space i pay for at the moment... my own server with a t3 line?... maybe some other time, for now, i'll just meaninglessly complain some more...

what's up blogger, how's things google?... your service sucks this year, ya know?...

No comments:

Post a Comment