Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The Dailymail Sucks

So I wandered Twitter and Facebook over the weekend and on one of those I found a video so wonderfully positive it brought happy tears to my eyes and I felt it was something to share on my Hope For Us All Facebook Page so I did. Facebook is threatening my account now because The Daily Mail filed a complaint and blocked the video and said I infringed on their copyright. Thought there was a message near the very end for a second or two that said "Did that really happen?" Dailymail, nowhere in the video was a copyright notice. A site called "viralhog" was printed in the upper corner of the video and was on the screen longer than the momentary message from dailymail. No other identification was on the video anywhere.

What a bummer, Scrooge, The Grinch, and Dailymail. At least two of them found their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment