Sunday, January 19, 2020

Goodbye, Youtube

Youtube has become unwatchable. I suppose to enjoy it, or even use it for research or education, as I used to, I'll have to consider paying for it. If they have even one commercial after paying, as cable does, I'd cancel and not use it again, because there are a lot more ways to get information on the internet than youtube. So Google's greedy business decision lost me. I mean, if they can afford to pay content creators millions of dollars, as they have for years, there is no reason other than greed to charge viewers, or to put ridiculously long commercials in the middle of their content. Commercials a lot longer than the show created this entry, because I came here to write this during the commercials. Just one example. To see a two minute video, seven minutes of commercials played before it.

I had a lot more time to write more, but there really isn't any more to say.

Goodbye, Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment