Saturday, February 22, 2020

Delta Airlines SPAM

At 8:12am on Saturday morning, the hone rings from a local number and being fast asleep, and I foolishly answer. It is a voice with an Indian accept calling from a busy call center (the unmistakable din of call center babble is clearly heard in the background) to tell me that my number won some contest for Delta airlines. I told then to take me off their list and do not call again and hung up. The voice was talking over me, but did not sound recorded. A little while later, I called the number back from my work phone and sure enough, it was a disconnected number.

Delta Airlines should investigate. In fact, instead of paying their executives multi-mullions, corporations should use some of their ridiculously unfair profits to invest in computer software developers that can create programs that can investigate and stop SPAMMERS. To encourage that, Delta Airlines is off my list of airlines to fly. Delta, if you prove to me that you are actively investing in anti-SPAM measures, I'll consider taking you off my banned corporation list.

Not your fault Delta? Too bad, do something about it.

Goodbye, Delta.

No comments:

Post a Comment