Thursday, May 2, 2013

dang Kaspersky

the Pure 3.0 protection program is trying to take over my computer (first complaint here) and it is becoming more than a nuisance as it is preventing me from using the computer when and as i want to... the triple scan plus database update happens simultaneously any time i come out of sleep mode or turn on the computer even when i turned the settings to OFF... the scans happen automatically and slow the computer almost to a freeze the computer until i can finally get the console open to stop it... the console is slow to open, then shuts down, the systray icon disappears, and then returns a couple of minutes later... and it seems to be getting worse, not better, as the Pure 3.0 is running more often and therefore interrupting my computer usage more often...

I think they know they have a problem with Pure 3.0, but i've received no response from the email to support... tomorrow i will call and see what they can do for me... they either need to fix it or walk me through returning to Pure 2.0 without putting my computer at risk because software preventing me from using my computer has got to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment